Considering the Decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia on the state of emergency in Latvia from 11 October 2021 to 11 January 2022, we would like to inform about the following:
• the working hours of s/c Spice will be shortened until 21.00. The changes in working hours do not apply to first necessities stores - open until 22.00.
• On workdays visitors to Spice and Spice Home shopping centres will be allowed into these shopping centres only with a valid Covid-19 vaccination or recovery certificate.
• Hereinafter, entrances A, B, D and P2 of shopping centre Spice and all entrances of Spice Home will be available for entry. At the entrances, we will ask our customers to produce a valid vaccination or recovery certificate and a proof of identity (a passport or an ID card).
• While entry to Hypermarket Rimi, Almas ziedi, Apotheka, Barona tējas un kafijas, Baulain, Benu aptieka, Bite, Caffeine, Clean Control, Don Gastronom, Drogas, Evelatus, Gourmet, iDeal, Irve, Lage, Laima, Lāči, Monex, Narvesen, OptiO, Sala, Smart Serviss, Tele2, Vision Express, Zeiss on workdays will also be available to customers who do not have a valid Covid-19 vaccination or recovery certificate via Spice entrance D or E.
• Veselības centrs 4 is accessible through shopping centers Spice P2 entrance, where a split flow will be provided for people with an interoperable Covid-19 vaccination certificate and a valid disease certificate, as well as for people without relevant certificates.
• Spirits & Wine can be reached via shopping centers Spice Home C entrance, where also a split flow will be provided for people with an interoperable Covid-19 vaccination certificate and a valid disease certificate, as well as for people without the relevant certificates.
• On holidays and weekends, only food stores, pharmacies, optics stores, animal feed and pet food stores, press kiosks, hygiene goods stores, and telecommunication equipment stores will be open! Please see the list here: https://www.spice.lv/en/news/208
We will keep you informed about all changes!
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused!